Covalently crosslinked hyaluronic acid-chitosan hydrogel containing dexamethasone as an injectable scaffold for soft tissue engineering
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Polymers for Biomedical Applications
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 682–688, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Sun, J., Xiao, C., Tan, H. and Hu, X. (2013), Covalently crosslinked hyaluronic acid-chitosan hydrogel containing dexamethasone as an injectable scaffold for soft tissue engineering. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 682–688. doi: 10.1002/app.38779
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!