Eco-friendly grafting of natural biopolymer chitosan onto acylated wool fabrics using ultrasonic and study its properties
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Polymers for Biomedical Applications
Volume 129, Issue 2, pages 707–713, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Ranjbar-Mohammadi, M., Hajir Bahrami, S. and Arami, M. (2013), Eco-friendly grafting of natural biopolymer chitosan onto acylated wool fabrics using ultrasonic and study its properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 707–713. doi: 10.1002/app.38796
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!