Resistivity relaxation behavior of carbon black filled high-density polyethylene conductive composites
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 1104–1108, 5 August 2013
How to Cite
Liang, J.-Z. and Yang, Q.-Q. (2013), Resistivity relaxation behavior of carbon black filled high-density polyethylene conductive composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 1104–1108. doi: 10.1002/app.38802
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!