UV-curing and mechanical properties of polyester–acrylate nanocomposites films with silane-modified antimony doped tin oxide nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 1340–1344, 5 August 2013
How to Cite
Sung, S. and Kim, D. S. (2013), UV-curing and mechanical properties of polyester–acrylate nanocomposites films with silane-modified antimony doped tin oxide nanoparticles. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 1340–1344. doi: 10.1002/app.38824
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!