Poly (D,L) lactic acid blending with vitamin E increases polymer hemocompatibility: An hydrophilic effect
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 3, pages 1527–1533, 5 August 2013
How to Cite
Renò, F., Paul, G., Rizzi, M., Gatti, G. and Marchese, L. (2013), Poly (D,L) lactic acid blending with vitamin E increases polymer hemocompatibility: An hydrophilic effect. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 1527–1533. doi: 10.1002/app.38841
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!