Mahdi Ghelichi and Yaser Farajollahi contributed equally to this work.
Conformational, thermal, and ionic conductivity behavior of PEO in PEO/PMMA miscible blend: Investigating the effect of lithium salt
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 1868–1874, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Ghelichi, M., Qazvini, N. T., Jafari, S. H., Khonakdar, H. A., Farajollahi, Y. and Scheffler, C. (2013), Conformational, thermal, and ionic conductivity behavior of PEO in PEO/PMMA miscible blend: Investigating the effect of lithium salt. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 1868–1874. doi: 10.1002/app.38897
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!