Linear low-density polyethylene colored with a nanoclay-based pigment: Morphology and mechanical, thermal, and colorimetric properties
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 2716–2726, 5 September 2013
How to Cite
Marchante, V., Marcilla, A., Benavente, V., Martínez-Verdú, F. M. and Beltrán, M. I. (2013), Linear low-density polyethylene colored with a nanoclay-based pigment: Morphology and mechanical, thermal, and colorimetric properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2716–2726. doi: 10.1002/app.38903
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!