Synthesis of functional poly(styrene)-block-(methyl methacrylate/methacrylic acid) by homogeneous reverse atom transfer radical polymerization: Spherical nanoparticles, thermal behavior, self-aggregation, and morphological properties
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 2076–2085, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Pizarro, G. d. C., Jeria-Orell, M., Marambio, O. G., Olea, A. F., Valdés, D. T. and Geckeler, K. E. (2013), Synthesis of functional poly(styrene)-block-(methyl methacrylate/methacrylic acid) by homogeneous reverse atom transfer radical polymerization: Spherical nanoparticles, thermal behavior, self-aggregation, and morphological properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2076–2085. doi: 10.1002/app.38923
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1110836
- Universidad Andrés Bello DI-44-10/R
- WCU Program
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology through the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31-10026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!