Effects of the amount of fillers and of the crosslink density on the mechanical behavior of carbon-black filled styrene butadiene rubbers
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 2086–2091, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Merckel, Y., Diani, J., Brieu, M. and Caillard, J. (2013), Effects of the amount of fillers and of the crosslink density on the mechanical behavior of carbon-black filled styrene butadiene rubbers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2086–2091. doi: 10.1002/app.38925
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- French “Agence Nationale de la Recherche”. Grant Number: MATEPRO 08-320101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!