Fibro-porous polycaprolactone membrane containing extracts of Biophytum sensitivum: A prospective antibacterial wound dressing
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 2280–2286, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Namboodiri, A. G. and Parameswaran, R. (2013), Fibro-porous polycaprolactone membrane containing extracts of Biophytum sensitivum: A prospective antibacterial wound dressing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2280–2286. doi: 10.1002/app.38950
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!