Copolymerization of ethylene/5-ethylidene-2-norbornene with bis (2-phenylindenyl) zirconium dichloride catalyst: I. Optimization of the operating conditions by response surface methodology
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 3047–3053, 5 September 2013
How to Cite
Arabi, H., Mobarakeh, H. S., Balzadeh, Z. and Nejabat, G.-R. (2013), Copolymerization of ethylene/5-ethylidene-2-norbornene with bis (2-phenylindenyl) zirconium dichloride catalyst: I. Optimization of the operating conditions by response surface methodology. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 3047–3053. doi: 10.1002/app.38972
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!