Composition optimization of polyvinyl alcohol/rice starch/silk fibroin-blended films for improving its eco-friendly packaging properties
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 2614–2620, 5 September 2013
How to Cite
Kuchaiyaphum, P., Punyodom, W., Watanesk, S. and Watanesk, R. (2013), Composition optimization of polyvinyl alcohol/rice starch/silk fibroin-blended films for improving its eco-friendly packaging properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2614–2620. doi: 10.1002/app.38977
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
- Center of Excellence for Innovation in Chemistry (PERCH-CIC)
- Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!