Mechanical and thermal enhancements of benzoxazine-based GF composite laminated by in situ reaction with carboxyl functionalized CNTs
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 2629–2637, 5 September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, M., Hu, J., Zou, X., Liu, M., Dong, S., zou, Y. and Liu, X. (2013), Mechanical and thermal enhancements of benzoxazine-based GF composite laminated by in situ reaction with carboxyl functionalized CNTs. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2629–2637. doi: 10.1002/app.38988
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!