Effect of drawing on the molecular orientation and polymorphism of melt-spun polyvinylidene fluoride fibers: Toward the development of piezoelectric force sensors
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 2699–2706, 5 September 2013
How to Cite
Magniez, K., Krajewski, A., Neuenhofer, M. and Helmer, R. (2013), Effect of drawing on the molecular orientation and polymorphism of melt-spun polyvinylidene fluoride fibers: Toward the development of piezoelectric force sensors. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2699–2706. doi: 10.1002/app.39001
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!