Superhydrophobic polyurethane and silica nanoparticles coating with high transparency and fluorescence
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 129, Issue 5, pages 2959–2965, 5 September 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, C., Zhang, Y., Wang, Q. and Wang, T. (2013), Superhydrophobic polyurethane and silica nanoparticles coating with high transparency and fluorescence. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 129: 2959–2965. doi: 10.1002/app.39024
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 51025517
- National Defense Basic Scientific Research Project. Grant Number: A1320110011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.