Design of zero–zero-birefringence polymers in methacrylate copolymer systems containing trichloroethyl methacrylate
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 138–144, 5 October 2013
How to Cite
Iwasaki, S., Satoh, Z., Shafiee, H., Tagaya, A. and Koike, Y. (2013), Design of zero–zero-birefringence polymers in methacrylate copolymer systems containing trichloroethyl methacrylate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 138–144. doi: 10.1002/app.39136
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!