Low percolation threshold in polycarbonate/multiwalled carbon nanotubes nanocomposites through melt blending with poly(butylene terephthalate)
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 543–553, 5 October 2013
How to Cite
Maiti, S., Suin, S., Shrivastava, N. K. and Khatua, B. B. (2013), Low percolation threshold in polycarbonate/multiwalled carbon nanotubes nanocomposites through melt blending with poly(butylene terephthalate). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 543–553. doi: 10.1002/app.39168
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!