Regeneration and reusability of anion exchange resin used in perfluorooctane sulfonate removal by batch experiments
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 884–890, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Chularueangaksorn, P., Tanaka, S., Fujii, S. and Kunacheva, C. (2013), Regeneration and reusability of anion exchange resin used in perfluorooctane sulfonate removal by batch experiments. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 884–890. doi: 10.1002/app.39169
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!