Effect of the diisocyanate structure and the molecular weight of diols on bio-based polyurethanes
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 453–462, 5 October 2013
How to Cite
Panwiriyarat, W., Tanrattanakul, V., Pilard, J.-F., Pasetto, P. and Khaokong, C. (2013), Effect of the diisocyanate structure and the molecular weight of diols on bio-based polyurethanes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 453–462. doi: 10.1002/app.39170
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!