Low-cost upscaling compatibility of five different ITO-free architectures for polymer solar cells
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 944–954, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Angmo, D., Gonzalez-Valls, I., Veenstra, S., Verhees, W., Sapkota, S., Schiefer, S., Zimmermann, B., Galagan, Y., Sweelssen, J., Lira-Cantu, M., Andriessen, R., Kroon, J. M. and Krebs, F. C. (2013), Low-cost upscaling compatibility of five different ITO-free architectures for polymer solar cells. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 944–954. doi: 10.1002/app.39200
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- European Commission as part of Framework 7 ICT 2009 collaborative project HIFLEX. Grant Number: 248678
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.