Synthesis of calixarene based XAD-4 material for the removal of reactive blue 19 from aqueous environments
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 776–785, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Bhatti, A. A., Kamboh, M. A., Solangi, I. B. and Memon, S. (2013), Synthesis of calixarene based XAD-4 material for the removal of reactive blue 19 from aqueous environments. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 776–785. doi: 10.1002/app.39214
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!