Influence of very long aging on the relaxation behavior of flame-retardant printed circuit board epoxy composites under mechatronic conditions
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 786–792, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Lé-Magda, M., Dargent, E., Puente, J. A. S., Guillet, A., Font, E. and Saiter, J.-M. (2013), Influence of very long aging on the relaxation behavior of flame-retardant printed circuit board epoxy composites under mechatronic conditions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 786–792. doi: 10.1002/app.39216
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!