Characteristics of banana fibers and banana fiber reinforced phenol formaldehyde composites-macroscale to nanoscale
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 1239–1246, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Neelamana, I. K., Thomas, S. and Parameswaranpillai, J. (2013), Characteristics of banana fibers and banana fiber reinforced phenol formaldehyde composites-macroscale to nanoscale. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1239–1246. doi: 10.1002/app.39220
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia through. Grant Number: 3211-10-000057
- Center of Excellence Polymer Materials and Technologies
- Nanomission, DST India
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India
- INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship. Grant Number: IFA-CH-16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!