Characteristics of diether- and phthalate-based Ziegler-Natta catalysts for copolymerization of propylene and ethylene and terpolymerization of propylene, ethylene, and 1-butene
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 851–859, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Song, B. G., Choi, Y. H. and Ihm, S.-K. (2013), Characteristics of diether- and phthalate-based Ziegler-Natta catalysts for copolymerization of propylene and ethylene and terpolymerization of propylene, ethylene, and 1-butene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 851–859. doi: 10.1002/app.39244
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- Basic Science Research
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A2000922
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!