Effect of triphenyl phosphate flame retardant on properties of arylamine-based polybenzoxazines
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 1074–1083, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Rimdusit, S., Thamprasom, N., Suppakarn, N., Jubsilp, C., Takeichi, T. and Tiptipakorn, S. (2013), Effect of triphenyl phosphate flame retardant on properties of arylamine-based polybenzoxazines. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1074–1083. doi: 10.1002/app.39248
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Research, Development and Engineering (RD&E)
- National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC)
- National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Thailand. Grant Number: P-12-00292
- Rachadaphiseksomphot Endowment Fund Part of the Strengthen Chula's Researcher
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Integrated Innovation Academic Center
- IIAC Chulalongkorn University Centenary Academic Development Project Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand. Grant Number: Code CU-56-AM07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!