Effects of the interaction of hardness, resilience, and fatigue properties on the abrasion properties of rubber blends
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 1212–1219, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Ju-tao, S., Jia-jia, S. and ping, Z. (2013), Effects of the interaction of hardness, resilience, and fatigue properties on the abrasion properties of rubber blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1212–1219. doi: 10.1002/app.39258
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103077
- Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ZR2011EMQ014, J11LD07
- State Key Laboratory for Modification of Chemical Fibers and Polymer Materials, Dong Hua University. Grant Number: 2012002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!