Characterization of the draping behavior of jute woven fabrics for applications of natural-fiber/epoxy composites
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 1453–1465, November 5, 2013
How to Cite
El-Sabbagh, A. and Taha, I. (2013), Characterization of the draping behavior of jute woven fabrics for applications of natural-fiber/epoxy composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1453–1465. doi: 10.1002/app.39261
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- german Egyptian scientific projects (GESP)
- deutscher akademischer austauschdienst (DAAD). Grant Numbers: 50016808, 51241598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!