Vegetable oil based fatty amide as hydrophobes in associative thickener
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 1530–1538, November 5, 2013
How to Cite
Pramanik, M., Mendon, S. K. and Rawlins, J. W. (2013), Vegetable oil based fatty amide as hydrophobes in associative thickener. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1530–1538. doi: 10.1002/app.39284
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, US Department of Agriculture. Grant Numbers: 2006-38202-16954, 2007-38202-18599
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|app39284-sup-0001-suppinfoFigure01.doc||250K||Figure S1. DSC thermogram of soyamide-based HEUR.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.