Separation of CO2 from CH4 by pure PSF and PSF/PVP blend membranes: Effects of type of nonsolvent, solvent, and PVP concentration
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 1139–1147, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Moradihamedani, P., Ibrahim, N. A., Yunus, W. M. Z. W. and Yusof, N. A. (2013), Separation of CO2 from CH4 by pure PSF and PSF/PVP blend membranes: Effects of type of nonsolvent, solvent, and PVP concentration. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1139–1147. doi: 10.1002/app.39288
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!