Evolution of the amorphous fraction of PEEK during annealing at atmospheric and high pressure above the glass transition temperature
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 1148–1157, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Dasriaux, M., Castagnet, S., Thilly, L., Chocinski-Arnault, L. and Boyer, S. A. E. (2013), Evolution of the amorphous fraction of PEEK during annealing at atmospheric and high pressure above the glass transition temperature. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1148–1157. doi: 10.1002/app.39297
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!