Systematic investigation on parameters of solution blown micro/nanofibers using response surface methodology based on box-Behnken design
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 2, pages 1383–1391, October 15, 2013
How to Cite
Lou, H., Li, W., Li, C. and Wang, X. (2013), Systematic investigation on parameters of solution blown micro/nanofibers using response surface methodology based on box-Behnken design. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1383–1391. doi: 10.1002/app.39317
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!