Non-isothermal degradation kinetics of N,N′-bismaleimide-4,4′-diphenylmethane/barbituric acid based polymers in the presence of hydroquinone
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 1923–1930, November 5, 2013
How to Cite
Pham, Q.-T., Hsu, J.-M., Pan, J.-P., Wang, T.-H. and Chern, C.-S. (2013), Non-isothermal degradation kinetics of N,N′-bismaleimide-4,4′-diphenylmethane/barbituric acid based polymers in the presence of hydroquinone. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 1923–1930. doi: 10.1002/app.39360
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!