Synergistic effect of poly(ethylene glycol) and graphene oxides on the crystallization behavior of poly(l-lactide)
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3498–3508, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, J.-H., Shen, Y., He, W.-D., Zhang, N., Huang, T., Zhang, J.-H. and Wang, Y. (2013), Synergistic effect of poly(ethylene glycol) and graphene oxides on the crystallization behavior of poly(l-lactide). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3498–3508. doi: 10.1002/app.39371
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!