Influence of composition and synthesis conditions on microstructure and properties of acrylonitrile-chlorinated polyethylene-styrene copolymer
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 3, pages 2136–2142, November 5, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J.-s., Ding, Y., Yu, Y., Li, G.-n. and Sun, F. (2013), Influence of composition and synthesis conditions on microstructure and properties of acrylonitrile-chlorinated polyethylene-styrene copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 2136–2142. doi: 10.1002/app.39393
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!