Effects of the extractant on the hydrophilicity and performance of high-density polyethylene/polyethylene-b-poly(ethylene glycol) blend membranes prepared via a thermally induced phase separation process
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3816–3824, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Shi, J.-L., Fang, L.-F., Zhang, H., Liang, Z.-Y., Zhu, B.-K. and Zhu, L.-P. (2013), Effects of the extractant on the hydrophilicity and performance of high-density polyethylene/polyethylene-b-poly(ethylene glycol) blend membranes prepared via a thermally induced phase separation process. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3816–3824. doi: 10.1002/app.39416
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!