Ethylene vinyl acetate/nanoclay-based pigment composites: Morphology, rheology, and mechanical, thermal, and colorimetric properties
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 2987–2994, November 15, 2013
How to Cite
Marchante, V., Benavente, V., Marcilla, A., Martínez-Verdú, F. M. and Beltrán, M. I. (2013), Ethylene vinyl acetate/nanoclay-based pigment composites: Morphology, rheology, and mechanical, thermal, and colorimetric properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 2987–2994. doi: 10.1002/app.39422
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Conselleria d'Empresa, Universitat i Ciència. Grant Number: BFPI/2007/038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!