Synthesis and characterization of fullerene functionalized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) and dehydrochlorinated PVC using atom Transfer Radical Addition and AIBN based fullerenation
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 2410–2421, November 15, 2013
How to Cite
Seeponkai, N., Wootthikanokkhan, J. and Thanachayanont, C. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of fullerene functionalized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) and dehydrochlorinated PVC using atom Transfer Radical Addition and AIBN based fullerenation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 2410–2421. doi: 10.1002/app.39443
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!