Clay dispersion effects on excimer laser ablation of polymer–clay nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 2336–2344, November 15, 2013
How to Cite
Chang, I.-T. and Sancaktar, E. (2013), Clay dispersion effects on excimer laser ablation of polymer–clay nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 2336–2344. doi: 10.1002/app.39445
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!