New copolymer of poly(N-vinylcarbazole) and poly(p-phenylenevinylene) for optoelectronic devices
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 2839–2847, November 15, 2013
How to Cite
Mbarek, M., Massuyeau, F., Duvail, J.-L., Wery, J., Faulques, E. and Alimi, K. (2013), New copolymer of poly(N-vinylcarbazole) and poly(p-phenylenevinylene) for optoelectronic devices. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 2839–2847. doi: 10.1002/app.39496
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!