Crystallization of isotactic polypropylene inside dense networks of carbon nanofillers
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 6, March 15, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Crystallization of isotactic polypropylene inside dense networks of carbon nanofillers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, doi: 10.1002/app.39505, , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- National Outstanding Youth Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50925311
- National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: U1162131
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51121001
- Open Foundation of Top Priority Subjects of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 20110903
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120181120101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!