Prediction of the gas solubility in polymers by a radial basis function neural network based on chaotic self-adaptive particle swarm optimization and a clustering method
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3825–3832, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Huang, X., Liu, H., Liu, B. and Wu, Y. (2013), Prediction of the gas solubility in polymers by a radial basis function neural network based on chaotic self-adaptive particle swarm optimization and a clustering method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3825–3832. doi: 10.1002/app.39525
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 51163011 , 61202313 , 51263015
- Graduate Student Innovation Fund of Nanchang University . Grant Number: cx2012011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!