Comparison of covalent and noncovalent interactions of carbon nanotubes on the crystallization behavior and thermal properties of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate)
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 4299–4307, December 15, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, H.-Y., Yao, J.-M., Qin, Z.-Y., Liu, L. and Yang, X.-G. (2013), Comparison of covalent and noncovalent interactions of carbon nanotubes on the crystallization behavior and thermal properties of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 4299–4307. doi: 10.1002/app.39529
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- New Century Excellent Talents. Grant Number: NCET070763
- Key Basic Research Foundation of the Committee of Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 06JC14003
- Doctorate Innovation Foundation of Donghua University. Grant Number: BC201101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!