Crystal structure transformations and orientation in crosslinked elastic fibers of an ethylene-octene copolymer in response to deformation and heat treatment
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3565–3573, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L.-Z., Paradkar, R. and Bensason, S. (2013), Crystal structure transformations and orientation in crosslinked elastic fibers of an ethylene-octene copolymer in response to deformation and heat treatment. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3565–3573. doi: 10.1002/app.39533
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!