Preparation, characterization of UV-Curable Waterborne Polyurethane-Acrylate and the application in metal iron surface protection
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3142–3152, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Rong, X., Chi, T., Wang, M., Wang, Y., Yang, D. and Qiu, F. (2013), Preparation, characterization of UV-Curable Waterborne Polyurethane-Acrylate and the application in metal iron surface protection. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3142–3152. doi: 10.1002/app.39539
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Agricultural Independent Innovation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CX(11)2032
- Innovation Program for Graduate Education of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: CXZZ12_0696
- Society Development Fund of Zhenjiang. Grant Number: SH2012014
- Qing Lan Project. Grant Number: 2012-2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!