Structure and property changes of polyamide 6 during the gel-spinning process
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 4449–4456, December 15, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Shi, C., He, M., Jia, Q. and Zhang, L. (2013), Structure and property changes of polyamide 6 during the gel-spinning process. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 4449–4456. doi: 10.1002/app.39542
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51273005
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2092012
- New Star Plan of Science and Technology of Beijing. Grant Number: 2008B06
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation Program and Scientific Research Key Program of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Education. Grant Number: KZ201110012016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!