Combined effect of relative humidity and temperature on dynamic viscoelastic properties and glass transition of poly(vinyl alcohol)
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3161–3167, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Hu, H., Zhang, X., He, Y., Guo, Z.-s., Zhang, J. and Song, Y. (2013), Combined effect of relative humidity and temperature on dynamic viscoelastic properties and glass transition of poly(vinyl alcohol). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3161–3167. doi: 10.1002/app.39547
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 10672095, 11072137
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: S30106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!