Influence of thermooxidative aging on the static and dynamic mechanical properties of long-glass-fiber-reinforced polyamide 6 composites
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 3, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Influence of thermooxidative aging on the static and dynamic mechanical properties of long-glass-fiber-reinforced polyamide 6 composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, doi: 10.1002/app.39594, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Industrial Revitalization of Science Projects. Grant Number: 2012101(1–7)
- Innovation Fund of Guizhou University. Grant Number: 2013067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!