Synthesis and characterization of s-histidine-derived poly (ionic liquid)/silica nanocomposites and their application in the enantioselective hydrolysis of a chiral ester
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 131, Issue 1, January 5, 2014
How to Cite
2014), Synthesis and characterization of s-histidine-derived poly (ionic liquid)/silica nanocomposites and their application in the enantioselective hydrolysis of a chiral ester. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 131, 39595, doi: 10.1002/app.39595, , and (
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- the Iranian Nanotechnology Initiative Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!