Synergistic effects of carbon nanotubes and exfoliated graphite nanoplatelets for electromagnetic interference shielding and soundproofing
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 3947–3951, December 15, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, M.-S., Yan, J., Joo, K.-H., Pandey, J. K., Kang, Y.-J. and Ahn, S.-H. (2013), Synergistic effects of carbon nanotubes and exfoliated graphite nanoplatelets for electromagnetic interference shielding and soundproofing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3947–3951. doi: 10.1002/app.39605
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!