Effect of aromatic additives with various alkyl groups on orientation birefringence of cellulose acetate propionate
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 130, Issue 5, pages 3465–3472, December 5, 2013
How to Cite
Nobukawa, S., Aoki, Y., Yoshimura, H., Tachikawa, Y. and Yamaguchi, M. (2013), Effect of aromatic additives with various alkyl groups on orientation birefringence of cellulose acetate propionate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 130: 3465–3472. doi: 10.1002/app.39609
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!